Speaking about ConfigMgr and PowerShell at SCUGSE
If you live in the Stockholm region in Sweden, and would like to know more about how to manage Windows 10, you should attend the System Center User Group (SCUG) Windows 10 Management Day event. I’ll be speaking about how to successfully use PowerShell with ConfigMgr in addition on how to build ConfigMgr console extensions.
Agenda for the day:
- Welcome 1000-1015 – Stefan Schörling
- 1015-1100 – Windows 10 Keynote – Björn Axell, Windows 10 Black belt Microsoft
- 1115-1200 – Implementing Windows 10 and CM 1602 – Lessons Learned – Jörgen Nilsson / Stefan Schörling
- Lunch – 1200-1245 – 1245-1300 – Lunch Sponsor Session TBA
- 1305-1350 – Azure Active Directory Now and Beyond- Andreas Kjellman, Senior Program Manager Microsoft
- 1400-1445 – Enabling and Securing your Mobile Workforce Win10, EMS, ATA – Stefan Schörling / Tom Aafloen
- 1500-1545 – Managing Mac in SCCM with Parallels – TBD, Parallels
- 1600-1645 – Enabling a Mobile Workforce – Lessons Learned
- 1700-1745 – ConfigMgr + Powershell – Nickolaj A
- 1745 – Mingle and snacks
So if you have the opportunity to attend, please sign up here:
I’m looking forward to see you guys!
Principal Consultant and Enterprise Mobility MVP since 2016. Nickolaj has been in the IT industry for the past 10 years specializing in Enterprise Mobility and Security, Windows devices and deployments including automation. Currently working for TrueSec as a Principal Consultant. Awarded as PowerShell Hero in 2015 by the community for his script and tools contributions. Creator of ConfigMgr Prerequisites Tool, ConfigMgr OSD FrontEnd, ConfigMgr WebService to name a few. Frequent speaker at conferences and user groups.