I’m working at a consultancy company called Lumagate, based in Sweden, as a Principal Consultant with Enterprise Mobility. For many years now my passion and focus has driven me forward to where I am today. My intention with this blog is to share my knowledge with the community, making the life of IT Pro’s a bit easier. Most of the content that I write about concentrates around Enterprise Mobility, meaning device management, app distribution and protection in addition to identity.
I was originally born in Denmark, but at early age we moved to Sweden. Beside that my work being one of my interests, I like to work out, watch tv-series and as every one else I like to travel.
Below is a list of some technologies I’m working with on a daily basis:
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (Azure AD, Intune, Azure Information Protection etc.)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Awarded Microsoft MVP in Enterprise Mobility for 2016.
- PowerShell.org Hero 2015
- 70-243 – Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 70-415 – Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- 70-688 – Supporting Windows 8.1
What I like the most with working in the IT industry is how the community reach out and help one and another. In my early years of working with IT I had to rely heavily on blog posts, forum posts and what else Google could come up with. Actually, today is no different. But instead of only relying on other have to offer, I try to give back to the community by sharing my knowledge the way I know how to. This is the main reason for why I maintain this blog.
If you’d like to get in touch with me, feel free to do so. You’ll find my email and mobile phone number on the Contact page.