I’m proud to announce that as of today my MDT Factory Tool has been updated to version 1.0.2 including some new functionality and a few fixes.
- I’ve added Remove buttons for the Product and Language selections. This should have been done earlier, but now it’s there.
- Windows 10 and Office 2016 support has been added for the WSUS product selection.
- In some scenarios you’re not going to have access to internet during the installation (very rare occasions), so I’ve added a check box on the General tab that when it’s unchecked doesn’t install of configure any of the WSUS related steps.
- I’ve added some path checks to the Application and OS imports so that it checks that the specified path in the CSV actually exists. This would have caused problems for instance when the operating system was imported, and later referenced for the task sequence.
- If a problem should happen, a prompt will appear giving you the option to check the log information and decide if it was a minor error and let the installation and configuration continue, or cancel it.
You’ll find the tool and its documentation here:
You can download the tool from the TechNet Gallery here: